With increasing demands on potable drinking water, chemical treatment and dosing has never been so important. Western Engineering, in conjunction with Mixtec International, produces a comprehensive range of mixing equipment to service this industry.
Mixtec – Western Engineering design and build water treatment mixers for chemical dosing, flash or rapid mixing, flocculent makeup, flocculation, lime slurry, carbon slurry mixing through to in-line static mixing.
Mixtec – Western Engineering will take a standard proven design and customise it to fit your application.
Recent examples of water treatment mixers include:
- 450NB & 500NB single plate static mixers for potable water treatment plant
- Various sizes of static mixers for trade waste water treatment.
- 120 m3 lime slurry mixer.
- Flocculation mixers for water supply
- Floc make up mixers
- Flash mixers for water treatment dosing
- Model 2000 lime dosing flash mixers for water treatment plant
- 90m3 Delay Tank & 40m3 Flocculation Tank Mixers