Mixtec – Western Engineering is able to supply custom designed solutions for mixers in this complex and specialised industry, that requires rigid quality assurance programs and documentation to ensure equipment is manufactured to the client’s critical hygiene and processing standards.
Working closely with our customers to ensure all criteria are met and equipment complies with any applicable regulations, Mixtec will offer a hygienic design to meet the mixing requirements and documentation to meet the level of quality assurance required.
Recent mixers supplied to the pharmaceutical industry:
- 4, 11 & 15 kW emulsifiers for cosmetic cream manufacturing.
- Model 2000/250 top entry Hi pressure and temperature Aseptic tank mixers
- Contra rotating mixers for jacketed tank Creams manufacture
- Large anchor mixers for Contract manufacturing facility (Australia)
- 8x mixers for Animal Pharmaceuticals manufacturer
- Small pneumatic / air powered mixers for 40L pharmaceutical tanks
- 2x Overhead mixer with raise/lower mechanism pedestal to handle drums at different size