Paint & Coating
Western Engineering was initially founded on servicing and supplying solutions to the paint and coatings industry and has been doing this for over 40 years. During this time production volumes have grown rapidly and product specifications have evolved, thereby requiring different manufacturing techniques.
Many of our customers manufacturing environments are hazardous and therefore require specific types of equipment such as flameproof motors and intrinsically safe control equipment. Western Engineering incorporates these requirements into the specification and design of our products.
Mixtec – Western Engineering has a range of equipment to meet the needs of this industry. This includes high speed dispersers, let down tank mixers and bead mills.
Recent projects for the paint and coatings industry include:
- IBC mixer for paint applicator
- 150 kw high speed disperser and slow speed stirrer arm
- Bead mill
- Various let down mixers for tank sizes up to 30,000 litres
- 15Kw high speed disperser ex-rated.
- 30kW adhesive coating mixer