Food & Beverage
The food & beverage industry group ranges from small start-ups through to large multinational companies. A wide variety of mixing equipment is required, from liquid mixing, insoluble and lumpy products that require emulsifying to powdered products that are made into dough’s.
Mixtec – Western Engineering has supplied these types of mixers into a range of industries over the years. Mixtec manufacture standard base plate mounted top entry mixers with a range of options for materials and sealing arrangements. We make clamp on mixers for open tanks and can provide raise / lower stands for the mixers. We manufacture our own emulsifying mixers and emulsifying pumps which have a rotor / stator arrangement through which the larger particles are reduced in size to give an even texture. We manufacture ribbon blenders for dry products or pastes and Z-arm mixers for dough like products. We also manufacture a range of mixers specifically for the wine industry.
Some mixers are offered as standard products and others are custom designed around previous proven designs. Contact Mixtec – Western Engineering to supply your next mixer.
Recent mixers supplied to the food and beverage industry:
- Fully automatic bench top mixer for re-homogenising tahini.
- New second generation Z-Arm dough mixer for muesli bar line.
- Baby food mixer for pack off buffer tank keeping solids in suspension.
- Ethanol mixer for Whiskey distillery.
- Bottom entry mixers for fruit juice bottling plant.
- Yoghurt emulsifying pump
- Twin high speed disperser for tomato sauce.