Chemical & Process
Chemical and process industries are varied and complex, with many differing requirements, because of products with varying viscosities, compatibility of materials, high temperatures and pressures, addition of solids or gasses and critical processes occurring.
Mixtec – Western Engineering have been working with these industries for many years, offering custom designed solutions to their mixing requirements. We can offer mixers in specialist steels or with chemical resistant coatings. With the appropriate seals, Mixers can be fitted to reactor vessels that operate at high temperatures and pressures. Mixtec will check that tank velocities are sufficient to suspend solids if they are present. When gasses are to be injected, Mixtec can supply an appropriate impeller that will disperse the gas efficiently.
Recent mixers supplied to the chemical and process industries:
- IBC mixer paint applicator.
- 31m3 Viscapol storage agitator.
- Top entry mixer for starch solution in corrugated cardboard plant.
- Top entry mixer for arsenic manufacturing plant.
- Resin reactor impeller replacement to reduce power requirements