Mixtec – Western Engineering manufacture Static Mixers for a variety of industries and applications in a range of sizes from 10mm NB through to 750mm NB and beyond.
We custom design inline static mixers for each application using product densities, viscosities and flow rates to determine the optimum line size and agitation profile while keeping pressure drop to a minimum.
Static mixers can be manufactured in a variety of materials to suit the application including stainless steel, hastelloy and plastics such as PVC and PTFE (teflon). For extreme chemical resistance we can have them Tantalum coated.
Available with four different internal stator systems to suit your product viscosity / Renolds number and space constraints.
Recent examples of Static Mixers include:
- 750 NB Hastelloy Static Mixers for pH balance at the Temihi and Kawerau geothermal power stations.
- 150 NB Stainless Steel Waste water pH balancing for Fonterra Darfield
- 50 NB Stainless Steel teflon lined Static Mixer for pH balance Fonterra Brands Palmerston North
- 600NB Stainless Steel chemical dosing Static Mixer at Palmerston North Water Treatment Plant
- 450NB & 500NB compact waffer static mixers for Water Treatment Plant